Every golf course in the world is unique. From the greens undulations to the pins positions also to the placement of the hazards, playing on the course with strategy for the best scoring is a challenge. So under pressure the simplest technique is repeatable without losing efficiency and enable to produce the best results. But without a Strong Mental technique is nothing. Fear is the most Toxic Emotion and has no place in a High Performance Quest, only a "Predator Mental" allows you to reach The Victory...
High level players have consistency and to develop it, it is possible by simplifying certains aspects of the technique that can often be over complicated. The simplification of the mechanic of the swing by using specific exercices is one of the facets of the training that are reviewed, developed and practiced in the Performance Golf Coaching.
What is the greatest obstacle you will face when it comes time to improve your golf swing?
Your body. The Performance Golf Coaching is a comprehensive performance training program that emphasizes speed, coordination, stability, power, and muscle endurance to improve functional movement and increase golf performance.
There is not one way to swing a club, but an infinite number of swing styles. But, there is one efficient way for every player to swing and it is based on what the player can physically do. The most efficient swing is not the same for every golfer, because efficiency is unique to their body. To achieve an efficient swing, a golfer must first be analyzed. This analyze involves an assessment of swing biomechanics, physical fitness, movement quality, current health and personal history.
This training will help you lower your scores, gain more distance, increase your shot accuracy, and improve your swing's efficiency all while conditioning your body for the golf swing, resulting in less fatigue and decreasing your chances of injury.
The coaching philosophy of Charles Rey is based on reknown principles:
- Simplification of the Fundamentals of the Technique.
- Methodical Movement Construction respecting Physics and Anatomics Laws
- Kinaesthetic Keys to Check, Adjust, Memorize and Repeat the Swing Motion.
- Swing Awareness Development using Kinesiology.
- Biomechanics Factors Understandings and Adjustments.
- Imagery, Visualisation, Self-Talk, Confidence, Self-Esteem.
- Positive Emotions Management based on the fundamentals principles developped in his book: The Emotional Coaching, as replacing frustration by pleasure to be here and now and constently searching the Sanest Emotion: The Joy to Play.
If you have ambitious goals and if you are convinced you need a top professional support to reach them, Charles Rey will be happy to set up with you a personalized training program and to coach you in English, French or Spanish on the best facilities of the Costa del Sol.